Red Shoe Shindig
June 1, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Join us for our first-ever Red Shoe Shindig event on Thursday, June 1st, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Metro Appliances & More! Guests will have the opportunity to attend a unique and interactive event that will combine 10 activities into one evening. From carefully crafted food and beverage experiences to dance lessons and more! Click here to purchase your tickets to the Red Shoe Shindig, which will be a memorable event that will surely be the talk of Tulsa with experiences that include:
- Mixology and Infusion Class with Inner Circle
- How to Make a Perfect Margarita and Salsa with Rusty Crane
- Salsa Dance Lessons
- Smoked Meat with Oklahoma Joe’s
- Wine and Chocolate Paring with Glacier Confections
- Making Sushi with Sushi Fork
- McDonald’s Ingredients Meal with Chef Remmi
- Sous-Vide Cooking with David Mays
- Cajun Cooking with William Gandy
- Beer Tasting Class with COOP Ale
For $75 per ticket – or $37 for an Under-40 Young Professionals ticket – help support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa keeping families close to their sick or injured child. Purchase your tickets online today!