Red Shoe Society
Red Shoe Society (RSS) is a young professionals’ organization dedicated to supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa. RSS’s purpose is to engage, empower, and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa.
Red Shoe Society members have the opportunity to connect with other young professionals interested in community service and career networking. These events provide a relaxed and social atmosphere, while staying connected to the mission of the charity.
Leading and Mentoring
Red Shoe Society members prepare young professionals for membership in a non-profit or philanthropic board to identify and address opportunities that affect young professionals and the philanthropic future growth of RMHC of Tulsa while engaging more young professionals.
- Chair – Jennifer Hua, The Williams Companies
- Vice Chair – Maggie Sharum, United States Senate
- Immediate Past Chair – Brooklyn Green Clopton, Kairos Health Services
- Treasurer – Mike Purzner, Latitude Wealth Advisory
- Development Chair – Mackenzie Moody
- PR/Marketing Chair – Melissa Pasha, Gable Gotwals
- Member at Large – Misael Hernandez, BOK Financial