Red Shoe Society
Red Shoe Society (RSS) is a young professionals’ organization dedicated to supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa. RSS’s purpose is to be stewards of RMHC of Tulsa and work to raise money, donate our time, and provide needed efforts to benefit the House.
Red Shoe Society members have the opportunity to connect with other young professionals interested in community service and career networking. These events provide a relaxed and social atmosphere, while staying connected to the mission of the charity.
Leading and Mentoring
Red Shoe Society members prepare young professionals for membership in a non-profit or philanthropic board to identify and address opportunities that affect young professionals and the philanthropic future growth of RMHC of Tulsa while engaging more young professionals.
- Chair – Maggie Sharum, U.S. Senator Lankford
- Vice Chair –
- Immediate Past Chair – Jennifer Hua, The Williams Companies
- Treasurer – Mike Purzner, Latitude Wealth Advisory
- Development Chair –
- PR/Marketing Chair –
- Members at Large
- Jordan Cash, Therapy Works
- Brooklyn Green Clopton, Kairos Health Services
- Micah Green Clopton, Kairos Health Services
- Lizzie Hensley, Saint Francis Hospital
- Jeremy Hensley, AT&T
- Kyndall McDorman, NextGen Benefits
- Mason Minnix, Magellan Midstream Partners
- Joshua Sharum, U.S. Senator Lankford
RSS Bowling Night
August 4, 2022
Dust Bowl Lanes and Lounge
211 S. Elgin Ave.
Tulsa, OK, 74120