HOW WE HELP FAMILIES
The Ronald McDonald House Charities help provide stability and resources for families everywhere.Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community. These programs can be found in more than 74 countries and regions:
- 356* Ronald McDonald Houses
- 208* Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 49* Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles
- Grants to non-profit organizations that also focus on the needs of children. Scholarships to students across the United States
- Chapters around the world creating country-specific programs
Since 1974, RMHC has helped address these needs every day, with 305,000 volunteers and staff members, our connections with medical communities around the world, partnerships with respected companies and our generous donors. We couldn’t do it without all of you.
*Projected program numbers for April 2016
For more information please click the link below.
WHAT WE DO