Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa gives Love, Hope, Help and Support to families of seriously ill children receiving medical care.
Ronald McDonald House of Tulsa embraces the following core values to guide the pursuit of our mission:
- Integrity – We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty and will be equitable, ethical and professional in all of our dealings.
- Service – We believe that serving others is a noble and worthy endeavor.
- Responsibility – We are responsible for the actions of our House and the manner in which it is perceived in the community.
- Commitment – We are committed to the betterment of the lives of the children and families we serve. No other priority will ever be placed before that commitment.
- Diversity – We respect others and value diversity of opinion, freedom of expression and all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
WHAT WE DO