OUR WISH LIST AND CARE KITS
Just like your home, our House needs a number of everyday items to keep it running. The Ronald McDonald House of Tulsa has an ongoing need for the following items. To help maintain clinical integrity and stringent health codes, please be sure all items are new and in original packaging, and please check your expiration dates and recall lists. This includes stuffed animals, books, magazines, car seats, electronics, clothing, furniture, etc.
Please see the wish list below for suggestions of items that the House could use. Items listed in bold are the ones we are in the most need of.
You can also shop our list on Amazon!
- Individual juice/fruit drinks
- Individual chips/snacks
- Canned fruit & vegetables
- Fresh fruit
- Breakfast cereal
- Canned soup
- Cases of Bottled Water
Cleaning and Maintenance Supplies
- Lysol All-Purpose cleaner
- Laundry Detergent (high efficiency)
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Dishwasher Pods
Paper and Plastic Goods
- Paper Plates (heavy duty)
- Paper Bowls (heavy duty)- Cereal/Soup Size
- Trash Bags (33 & 39 Gal.)
- Plastic Take-out Soup Containers
- Individually-Wrapped Plastic Utensils
- Toilet Paper
Personal Items (NEW items only)
- Deodorant – Travel size
- Shaving Cream – Travel size
- Disposable Razors
- Toothbrushes – Individually Packaged
- Hair Ties
- Plain White Copy Paper
- “Forever” Postage Stamps
Household Items (NEW items only)
- Towels (Bath and Hand – White)
- Washcloths (White)
- Queen and Twin bed skirts (White)
- Gift Cards: QuikTrip, Walmart, Visa, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, etc.
- Family-friendly video games (XBOX One, PS4, Wii U)
- DVD and Blu-ray movies
The House will issue a receipt for the item(s) donated but it is the responsibility of the donor to place a value on the gift.
Care kits are a great way for groups of all sizes to get involved and support families. The families we serve are often on the go between doctor appointments, hospital visits, and travel to and from the House. Care kits provide families with essential toiletry items so they can stay by their child’s side.
Share your positive message or cards in your kits! Be creative, but please ensure that messages are not religious and are appropriate for any family member, for example “Have an awesome day!” or “You’re doing great!”
CREATING KITS: Each toiletry kit should include one of each of the following travel-sized items, and can be collected in a gallon zip lock bag:
- Toothbrush (individually packaged and sealed)
- Body wash or bar soap
- Body lotion
- DO NOT include any razors, food, or perishable items
DELIVERING CARE KITS: Care kits can be dropped off at the House seven day a week between 9 am and 8 pm.
Please contact our Community Engagement Manager with questions about Care Kits at email@example.com.
WHAT WE DO